Are you aware of the Blackjack variation you play? Well, W88 Malaysia will explain you the 10 best blackjack variations. Pick the best and win RM1200 every day!
Blackjack variations were created to breathe new life into a classic game by providing an additional layer of excitement and thrill.
Not only have they gained popularity at land-based casinos throughout the world, but the rise of live casino has resulted in a plethora of online blackjack variations that people can play from the comfort of their own homes. The top 10 blackjack variations are shown below.
1. Infinite Blackjack
There are no limits to how many people can sit at the table in this version of blackjack. This means that an unlimited number of people can play at the same time at a single table. Check out blackjack 21 – online blackjack multiplayer casino & enjoy gambling with friends.
- Because you don’t have to wait for empty table seats, other players won’t have an impact on your game.
- You’ll find modest bet limits, the six-card Charlie rule, and four sides bet possibilities, including, Any Pair, Hot 3, Bust It, 21+3.
2. European blackjack
There is a European blackjack variation, just as there is a European variant of roulette. European blackjack gives somewhat better odds to players.
- To begin, European blackjack usually uses 2 decks of cards.
- This means that the cards are more predictable than in other blackjack variants that use a half-dozen or more decks in a single game.
- Another characteristic of European blackjack that values players is that the dealer stands on a soft 17.
- Beginners can go through easy how to play blackjack at W88 guide & master the basics.
3. Power blackjack
The most recent addition to the list of online blackjack variations is power blackjack. Also known as the ‘pedals of the metals,’ where any number of players can win a large sum of money.
- This game uses a total of 8 decks, with the 9s & 10s removed from each deck.
- That means there are 64 cards in the shoe.
- Even after a split, the player can double, triple, or quadruple down on any 2 starting cards.
4. Multi-hand blackjack
Multi-Hand Blackjack is one of the numerous varieties of the conventional game that has gained popularity, particularly in the realm of online gambling, where the game is played the most.
- Multi-Hand Blackjack, unlike other forms of blackjack, allows players to play numerous hands at once, making it one of the most popular styles on the Internet.
- Newbies can try out some really beneficial blackjack winning strategies and win more often.
5. Blackjack switch
At this point in our discussion, we’ve reached the blackjack variants, which have more exotic rules and offer a more refreshing and unusual experience.
- Blackjack Switch is one of these games, and it uses 6 to 8 full decks.
- The player is needed to wager on 2 hands at the same time, each of which asks for a separate but equal stake.
- In the vast majority of circumstances, the dealer must hit soft 17s.
- If switching the top cards on each hand improves the player’s worth, the player is entitled to do so.
6. VIP blackjack
Popular blackjack variation at W88. Designed and developed specifically for high rollers that enjoy playing with large bet limits. On special VIP blackjack tables, players can compete against professional dealers.
- While sitting at home, you’ll feel as if you’re in a genuine casino.
- You won’t be able to avoid playing in the online gambling environment because it is so tempting and appealing.
- The greater the stake, the greater the risk, and hence the greater the winning or losing sum.
7. Spanish 21 blackjack
Spanish 21 is arguably the most popular variant of basic blackjack. All of the ’10’ cards are removed in Spanish 21.
- You may think that this would give the house a significant advantage, but the rules are stacked in the players’ favor, so it all balances out in the end.
- Spanish 21 is regarded as one of the most player-friendly games in the casino, even more so than traditional blackjack.
- Keep in mind that while the rules differ from one casino to the next, the majority of them follow a regular procedure.
8. Classic blackjack
Despite being regarded as the game’s original in terms of regulations, classic Blackjack is nevertheless popular today.
- The game is played with a standard 52-card deck, and the dealer must stand on all 17 totals, whether soft or hard.
- Blackjack’s payout is at the regular 3 to 2 ratio, but the dealer does not check for naturals, and resplitting is not possible.
- Do check out the 5 best blackjack tricks to improve your odds of winning.
9. Double Exposure
Have you ever imagined how advantageous it would be to be able to view the dealer’s hole card? You can accomplish just that using blackjack variants like Double Exposure.
- In this game, usually, 6 or 8 decks are used, and the dealer’s cards are dealt face up for the player to view.
- To begin with, the dealer would hit soft totals of 17 in most Double Exposure versions, which is unfavorable to players in the long term.
- There is no resplitting of aces, and each divided aces is given a single card. Furthermore, the dealer is the winner of all ties.
10. Speed blackjack
This type features fast-paced live blackjack, as the name implies. All of the rules and betting possibilities are identical, with the exception that everyone at the table must expose their cards at the same time.
- This variant is meant for those that can’t wait to get started and enjoy playing at a quick pace.
- As a result, each game session is immediately cut short.
- Regardless of what the other players are doing, there is a direct interaction between the player and the dealer.
- The faster you make a decision, the faster the cards will be handed to you.
- One can expect winning payouts to be instantaneous and speedy, given how fast everything is moving.
While the list above is not complete, it serves as a nice reminder that there are many different Blackjack variations to choose from. However, having a variety of options at your fingertips will enhance your game experience. It will make one heck of a card table game to play, with a large betting range, numerous table layouts, and rules. However, if these live dealer blackjack variants are played correctly, the casino’s edge might be significantly reduced. Get started with your preferred W88 live dealer blackjack variants and have fun!