Prepping for the much-anticipated e-games in w88 is definitely more of a treat at Malaysia’s number one online game operator. Avid slots players are given the chance to place their wagers at the Netent slot games, with a fair shot at winning a whopping RM 36,000. The Asian Games’ Mid-Moon Party Festival is a new promotion for the month of September which guarantees players the chance to claim this promotion before the month ends. Wake me up when September ends? I think not!
ASIAN GAMES 101 FOR SEPTEMBER
MID-MOON PARTY FESTIVAL – WIN AS MUCH AS RM 36,000 IN SLOTS!
- The “Asian Games’ Mid-Moon Party Festival” Network Campaign will run from 00:00 of September 9, 2019, until 23:59 of September 18, 2019 (UTC+08).
- Mechanics: Every time a player plays a minimum of RM 52 across the qualifying games during the promotion period, the player will receive 1* entry ticket to the prize draw.
- Here are eligible games under NETENT – CLUB NOUVO to earn ticket: Starburst, Twin Happiness, and Sweety Honey Fruit.
- The prize draw will be held on September 19th and the winners will be announced by September 20th.
- Winners will be found across the network by random prize draw.
- The total of RM 36,000 cash prizes will be shared amongst 460 winning players. Each player can win only 1 prize per prize draw.
- The prize amount is required to play 1-time rollover before withdrawal made.
- W88 reserve the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time.
Play Your Way to the Top
Every time you decide to play or spend money on W88 games, a small reward is to your advantage. W88 is all about providing a top-notch quality gaming experience for its members. Eventually, frequent players who spend leisure time at W88 will encounter several gaming promotions. From instant rebates, VIP game bonuses, free spins to no limit and no rollover requirement promotions; there’s literally no other reason not to join. Sign up today and maximize your W88 experience!
Register here for a W88 Account to get premium access to the best game operator online in Malaysia as of 2019.