Feeling hard to pick the best W88 roulette variations from French, European, American? Read this easy guide for the high odds. Signup at W88 & get ₹250 Free bet
3 Significant Roulette Variations at W88
Roulette is one of the most interesting casino games. While the overall premise of the game is simple to comprehend, there are numerous roulette variations, each of which differs somewhat from the others.
The 3 principal roulette variations available at W88 are listed below to help you understand which one to bet on.
See More: For beginners – Learn how to play w88 roulette with simplest guide!
1. French Roulette
The original version of the game is “French roulette”. In fact, the word “roulette” in French means “small wheel.”
- The French roulette wheel is identical to that used in European roulette games.
- It includes 37 pockets, each of which represents a number from 0 to 36.
- They’re arranged in such a way that a large number (ranging from 19 to 36) is placed adjacent to a small number (1 to 18).
- The pockets switch between black and red, with the exception of the zero-numbered pocket, which is green in color.
2. Ameican Roulette
The American version of roulette was adapted from the European version. The most well-known roulette variant is American roulette.
- The wheel features 38 numbered pockets, 1 double-zero pocket, and all of the numbers from 0 to 36.
- The 2nd zero-pocket, in particular, is responsible for the higher house edge of 5.26%.
- As a result, your odds of winning are slightly diminished.
- When compared to the European and French roulette variations, this variant has a somewhat lower chance of winning.
See More: Implement top 4 roulette strategies – boost your gameplay!
3. European Roulette
European roulette is the most prevalent type of roulette. Because the European and French tables are so similar, many people don’t notice the differences.
- The number pockets on the wheel range from 0 to 36, and players can bet on any of them.
- The house edge in European Roulette is modest, which means you have a good chance of winning.
- The numbers on the wheel are arranged in a random manner rather than in any particular order.
- The key distinction is that European tables do not always have the extra betting possibilities and favorable rules seen in the French version of the game.
- W88you advises you to play European roulette because it has the smallest house advantage.
4 Crucial Factors to keep in mind
Understanding the odds is crucial if you want to boost your chances of winning at any live casino game because the house edge on an American roulette wheel is 5.26%. There is no means to win every time you play w88 roulette. Still, there are a few essential points that can help you improve your roulette odds. Take a peek at some of our experts’ suggestions before you get started.
- Choose your roulette game carefully.
- Examine the Roulette Odds.
- Go for outside bets to boost your chances of winning.
- For a higher reward, use European roulette.
Payouts in Roulette variations
It’s critical to understand the house edge before you start playing online roulette. With the primary purpose of creating a profit, betting sites offer low payouts to players. However, in order to maximize your chances of winning, you must grasp how the house edge and odds work as a gambler. You’ll be able to better predict your winnings and use the necessary strategies when playing this manner. The following are some roulette odds and payouts to be aware of.
|Definition||Payouts||European Roulette Odds||American Roulette Odds|
|Any single number (i.e., 6 or 19)||35:1||2.70%||2.60%|
|Any two numbers (i.e., 9 and 16)||17:1||5.40%||5.30%|
|Street||Any three numbers in a line (i.e., 21, 20, 19)||11:1||8.10%|
|Corner (square)||Four numbers in a square layout (i.e., 13, 14, 16, 17)||8:1||10.80%|
|Covers the following five numbers: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3||6:1||13.50%||13.20%|
Any six numbers that create two lines (i.e., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
|One of the three rows of numbers on the roulette table (3-36), (2-35), (1-34)||2:1||32.40%||31.60%|
|Dozen||The first dozen (1-12) second dozen (13-24) or third dozen (25-36)||2:1||32.40%|
Even / Odd
|Any even numbers / Any odd numbers||1:1||47.40%||48.60%|
|Low / High||Any number from 1-18 / Any number from 19-36||1:1||47.40%|
The various W88 roulette variations are so distinct that they can suit any player’s individual preferences. We’ve also explained which roulette variant is the finest out of all of them in order to assist you win more money. Certainly, the majority of roulette variations follow the same principles, but before getting started, each player should familiarise themselves with the game’s features. Avoid limiting yourself while determining which kind is ideal for you, give all of them a try but pick the best when playing for real money.